Old Photo - Cranky Waiting For Ice Cream

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Cranky Waiting For Ice Cream
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 11:34 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 09:04 am:

For those of you not familiar with the CA central valley Woodbridge is an area on the north side of Lodi, CA, which is just north of Stocton, CA. The modern Woodbridge is very nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 09:22 am:

A young Steve Jelf.

Is that a widetrack T? Maybe just the angle or something, front axle looks really wide.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 10:43 am:

I hope the ignition switch is off and the parking brake is set. Otherwise, he might get run over!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 12:24 pm:

Not Steve Jelf. He's cranking right handed.:-)

I believe the car must have a distributor and it has failed on the way to get ice cream, so the ice cream had to come to them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 12:27 pm:

No, no, no Hal. It wasn't the distributor. Obviously the water pump failed. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 01:05 pm:

He was still young and did silly things like cranking right handed (I only crank right, left is just too awkward).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Haynes on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 10:05 pm:

Lodi is my hometown and Smith's Lake has been called Lodi Lake seemingly forever. One of the Smith heirs gave me a Model T engine a couple of years ago that was literally feet from the lake... I wonder if it could be...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration