Contact info for Ernie Romero

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Contact info for Ernie Romero
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 10:55 am:

Does anyone have contact info for Ernie Romero of El Cajon, CA?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 10:57 am:

LOL I have a friend from New Orleans who saw the name of that town and said "El Cajun?!? They got Cajuns out here in California?"

I remember this distinctly as it cause me to spew out my Coke into the floor while we were riding.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 12:08 pm:

I need it also for upholstering my coupelet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 12:20 pm:

El Cajon is the home town of Gene Winfield, the car customizer and Jimmie Johnson, the NASCAR driver.

Just some more useless trivia.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 03:06 pm:

erromero (at) sdccd.edu

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Haynes on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 03:23 pm:

Ernie Romero does great things with cow skins.
Great things.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration