What I found

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: What I found
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 08:50 am:

Got this from an older Gent that cleaned out Ford dealers. DanBlue Keyboard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 08:55 am:

THAT'S COOL! Heck, the key rack would be cool by itself but with every key on it?! That's awesome.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 09:10 am:

Seth: There are 100 keys on it. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 09:13 am:

It just went from cool to ridiculous. You may have one already, but if you don't - this sort of cool artifact warrants building an entire man-cave car shop around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 09:15 am:

New keys are over $7. If you paid under $700 you got a real deal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 11:58 am:

These are all original keys but 1. Not repro keys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 12:03 pm:

You better go play the lottery tonight!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 12:50 pm:

Dan

Really nice find! Congrats!

Got mine a few years ago, had to replace one busted hook, and was missing a lot of original paint, but left it alone. Came with keys, but have been filling it ever since with more script keys.

Will keep going until the hooks can't hold anymore :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 09:54 pm:

Nice find. Heres mine. Not as nice as yours. I bought out the old tools from our Ford dealer here in Clinton Arkansas about 20 years ago when they were moving to a new building. . In the back corners of the shop was all the old T and A stuff. We had a real small dealership in Clinton. It was poor country around here. They could not afford the nice stuff. Hanging on the side of the homemade tool cabinets for the KRW tools was this key rack. It still had a few keys. Knowing where it had spent its life, I really like mine. But I would really like to have one like yours also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 09:55 pm:

key rack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 10:10 pm:

Donnie -- That's nice, and I can see why you like it.

I have 100 different advertising wooden gas gauges, and one of my favorites is a homemade one. Someone put a lot of time into it to make it nice.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration