I need help!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: I need help!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Miller on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 04:29 pm:

My husband was an avid "T" man and I am selling a lot of items in his estate. I was wondering if anyone here could tell me what a "Scharoun Carburetor Control", in it's original box, is worth? Also trying to sell a
"Holtzbauer Ford Foot Control" in original box. Any idea what that should go for? I would very much appreciate any input!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 07:11 pm:

I'm familiar with the carb. controller - it was an automatic choke thermostatic device - don't know if they work - I have on in the display case - it might fetch $25 - $35 on TBay. A photo of the foot feed (accelerator), if that is what it really is would be helpful or it could be a "hold in low" device - even better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 07:48 pm:

Jay posted this a while back

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. J. "Art" Bell on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 08:13 pm:

Jay's ACCESSORY OF THE DAY for the Holtzbauer Ford Foot Control . . .

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/294010.html?1339033580

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 08:15 pm:

If you can post photos of the items it will help. I have the carb controller in my collection. A NOS (old but never used) one in the box with instructions may bring as much as 50.00 to 60.00 on e-bay. More than likley the $25-$35 mentioned above is what it will bring. It just depends on the day and the "luck of the draw" Im not familiar with the foot control, post pics if you can. Once you decide what you want for the items, you can post them 'For Sale" in the classifieds on this forum. Its at the top of the 2014 Forum page. Its free and a very good place for your parts. I feel for you. I have to decide what to do with my stuff, so my wife will not have to try and get rid of it when Im gone. I have over 1000 NOS accys myself, as well as tons of parts. Good luck with you sales. If you need any advice, please feel free to ask ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Miller on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 04:35 pm:

I appreciate the input! I wish I could post pictures but I can't seem to do that. I tried on the Ford Barn as well and the administrator there told me I had too many pixels in my camera (?) So perhaps that's the problem here too. I could email anyone who wanted to see them though! Again thanks for helping me out..Cathy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 06:24 pm:

Here are Cathy's pictures, resized.

pic01

pic02

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration