AirBag

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: AirBag
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Klem on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 01:02 am:

AirBag

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 01:12 am:

Since I became divorced I no longer have an air bag in my T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 08:01 am:

LOL Paul!

My T's are the "self-rising dough" type...my dough just keeps rising out of my wallet...over and over and over

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 08:07 am:

From a 2013 thread.....

air_bag

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 08:56 am:

So if it did get off the ground how would one direct its speed and direction I see no propellers nor rudder?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 09:13 am:

LOL G.R. you're like the obnoxious little kid that the guy standing up on the left would say "Look kid nobody wants to hear your silly questions, now move along." and then he continues with his big speech/presentation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 09:52 am:

The guy standing up on the left is Buster Keton(sp)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 12:16 am:

That is NOT Buster Keaton....that is Harry Gribbon. He died in 1961.

It's a still from a 1923 short called "Skylarking"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 12:36 am:

Let it never be said that I didn't recognize an idea good enough to steal!
Thank you, Mark Strange!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration