Old Photo - Look Whats For Dinner!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Look Whats For Dinner!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 11:21 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 03:02 pm:

Was this picture taken at the annual camp out for the Androgynous association of America?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 03:35 pm:

HAHAHA....

Great looking coupe back there. 26-27?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 04:39 pm:

Fish! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 04:52 pm:

What is that thing with the spear?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 04:55 pm:

Spear? What spear?

I love how a rope from the tent is tied off on the car door.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 05:23 pm:

What's that thing on the spear you ask? Pat and friend Jean.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 06:09 pm:

That's Chris and Bobby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 06:11 pm:

The reason for a T, is neither of them have experience with a stick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 06:13 pm:

Oh sorry about that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 10:23 pm:

For shame.
I see only one fish worth keeping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 10:46 pm:

Hey John, here in Oregon, I think half those trout would get you a ticket or two...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P Noonan on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 11:22 pm:

Now i see where our State troopers got their fashion tips from.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 11:47 pm:

Jay,
Any idea if this is taken in the N. Calif. area? Looks a lot like Sacramento River trout taken in Dunsmuir! Mmmmm, Fried trout. . . ALMOST as good as PIE!!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 11:55 pm:

Sorry David, no idea.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 12:16 pm:

Somewhere in the family photos are similar pictures of my Dad & Uncle Johnny, and some of customers with similar stings of fish. I wonder where those pics are in storage. . . Hmmm, need to check with Mom, maybe there's even a car in the background!!
:-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration