Where be the Vintage Ford??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Where be the Vintage Ford??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 03:57 pm:

I live in Bakersfield, Ca.( No I'm not voting for Jerry Brown for a Fourth Term), not to far from where the Vintage Ford Magazine is printed. I wounder if anyone else has not received their copy as of today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 04:53 pm:

It took about 10 or 12 years but mine came last week!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 05:04 pm:

In 10 to 12 years my Dementia will be so bad I will probably eat it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 05:53 pm:

Mine came yesterday in East TN.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 05:58 pm:

Got mine a couple of weeks ago. Apparently the mail is slow in some places.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 06:10 pm:

Not the fault of the mail,it took that long for me to get back in the fold.Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 06:23 pm:

Here is a picture of the US Post Office in Califunny.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration