OT Antique Carburetor Want To Buy

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT Antique Carburetor Want To Buy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis on Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 08:54 am:

Want To Buy Kingston Special Carburetor For 1914-15-16-17-18 Maxwell Model 25

Howard Denniscarb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 10:07 am:

Howard, those came with a couple different flange sizes. Send me the center to center you need and I'll look. I have two or three either exact or similar of those, I'll have to take a look. I just did one for somebody who has a Maxwell with one of those on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis on Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 11:58 am:

Thanks Stan, It measures 2 3/8 inches.

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 06:14 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 09:23 am:

Stan, were you able to look and see if any of the Kingston carburetors you have match the 2 3/8 inch bolt pattern I need ?

Howard Dennis

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration