Question which axle repair manusl to buy

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Question which axle repair manusl to buy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 10:21 pm:

For those. Of you who kindly read and responded to my posting this week of my rear wheel with sheared off carriage bolts. Which mtfca axle repair book is right. The axle repair to learn how to check and replace rear bearings or the ruxtell myfca book on axles? Are ruxtell axles which I have an add on to the ford standard axle or are they completely different assembly sold as an.
add on unit? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 10:31 pm:

The Ruxtell book tells you everything you need to know to rebuild either type,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 04:41 pm:

Thank you Royce saved me some funds and time

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 05:04 pm:

The other manual covering the standard rear axle also gives info on repairing the front axle & at $12 a piece they're all worth buying :-) http://modeltstore.myshopify.com/products/service-manuals

Don't forget the videos from the club - much better than all the regular programs I've ever seen on the TV :-) http://modeltstore.myshopify.com/products/restoration-videos

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration