Using the two cylinder tire pump-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Using the two cylinder tire pump-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, May 25, 2014 - 08:07 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, May 25, 2014 - 08:13 am:

Doesn't look like he's working very hard at it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Sunday, May 25, 2014 - 08:19 am:

Look how shiny the paint is! Must be a brand new car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, May 25, 2014 - 08:48 am:

What the heck is under his foot? Looks like the bladder from a bagpipe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, May 25, 2014 - 10:18 am:

It appears the factory horn was never painted! Great photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, May 25, 2014 - 10:22 am:

Now I see it is only his pant-leg and shoe, just as it should be. Glad no bagpipes were harmed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, May 25, 2014 - 10:46 am:

It's a 1914.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Sunday, May 25, 2014 - 11:00 am:

I think the horn has a light spot that is a reflection of the sunshine. It appears black to me. There is an accessory electric horn next to it that probably means the car has a battery.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration