Foot Tire Pumps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Foot Tire Pumps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Elliott on Sunday, May 25, 2014 - 09:52 pm:

I have a nice one foot operated so my passenger can do the pumping with ease, hope to never have to use it, $26 . At the Bicycle section. Zefal'. brand at Walmart

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Elliott on Sunday, May 25, 2014 - 10:02 pm:

It be kinda neat to line up all the hand pumps of today , to see how many melt and get Hot ,before you get to 30 psi and how many old ones out there that have no compression and a fiber wafer, on it's tire pump shoot out time.
How many pumps to reach 60 psi x strokes x time
This will be a in addition to the safety inspection day fir all clubs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 02:15 am:

To add to Steve E, I have a foot powered tire pump that I bought new about 30 years ago. I like it a lot. I never found any more just like it. I had decided that I wanted one to put under the seat of each T I had. I looked all over. I finally found some that were very similar, but not quite the same. So I bought three of them. About two years later, I took one of them out of its box, and tried to use it. It turned out that none of the pumps had an air check valve of any kind.
Gotta love the Ch!#&$& crap.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration