Another AACA First Senior on Ebay...1923 "woodie"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Another AACA First Senior on Ebay...1923 "woodie"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 08:32 am:

see:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360944160085&fromMakeTrack=tr ue&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en&autorefresh=true

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 09:47 am:

Nice truck but an AACA badge sure means less to me now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 10:35 am:

This T has been on ebay before, a few years ago I think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 11:08 am:

Nicely done, but not my cup of tea. If the reserve is close to the Buy It Now, I'm guessing no sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 01:15 pm:

more pics here:

http://www.oldcarsweekly.com/?p=79501&preview=true&et_mid=590188&rid=233005896/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 10:51 pm:

I've done business with this guy before. He is an o.k. guy. He's a car dealer buying, selling, trading old cars and parts, however, when it comes to this T, his normal business savy is blinded by emotion--it was his mom's car, so, he thinks it's worth a fortune. I've seen this car, and it's a nice express body T, but nobody who is remotely familiar with T's will ever pay what it's worth to him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 11:54 pm:

He's not that far off the mark with the price for buyer looking for such a body plus the award is a nice addition. $9.5K he might get but not on Ebay.

Must say, it would be a bit scary to drive being there nothing at all to stop you from falling out the side.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration