I Think My 14 T is an AACA?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: I Think My 14 T is an AACA?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 11:33 pm:

I think my 1914 T Runabout is an AACA Car. I am Another Arkie in CA.. Though I no longer carry Moon Shine in the Turtle Hull of my T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 11:41 pm:

Mark, that's definitely AACA quality. Well at any rate the moonshine will make you think it an award winner.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 12:04 am:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLj1RUqHlkU

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 12:07 am:

Yes, your car ready for AACA (Alcoholics Anonymous Car Auction)...sorry, just trying to keep with the moonshine theme of the thread.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 12:49 pm:

I think AACA means Alcoholics Anonymous Car Action.
Your T has to be moving to qualify.

In the picture it is only an AACS - Alcoholics Anonymous Car Stopped

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration