T won't start

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: T won't start
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marlin Schmidt on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 10:20 pm:

My 25 t c-cab won't start unless it is pulled. earlier I re-built magneto and it started fine I've tried different things to no avail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Zibell on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 10:25 pm:

Not much information to go on. Do you have a battery to fire coils, Is the battery in good condition, do you have a starter, have you checked the timing, are coils adjusted properly?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marlin Schmidt on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 10:34 pm:

Checked timing,6 volt battery, no starter, coils seem to work fine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 10:40 pm:

If Ulysses wasn't so danged far, Id come over and help you check it out. Take a look at Milt Webb's list. You won't need all of it, but part of it will apply.

http://dauntlessgeezer.com/DG93.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marlin Schmidt on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 11:07 pm:

Steve Thanks for the info I will try this. Web site looks very helpful.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration