Auburn Swap Meet countdown

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Auburn Swap Meet countdown
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Elliott on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 12:29 am:

You still have time to make plans for this up coming spectacle , take your wife to Dinner Friday night , be nice and you can bring more T stuff home. I always use the word we are just care takers for Henry Ford, and this works very well, now up to four T's all laying around in parts ha!! Ok weather fir Sunday June 1st is only 88 degrees. Last year it was. 105 . Vehicles and parts will be on display plus the odd and unusual rare finds .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 01:46 am:

I managed to get a bunch of stuff together to sell and will be setting up a space this year. See you there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 04:10 am:

Since it is now officially Friday, the meet is now the day after tomorrow.
See you there!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, May 31, 2014 - 04:16 am:

Now it is tomorrow.
Or?
I am so confused!
Guess I need a ride in my time machine.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration