Short article about the Model K

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Short article about the Model K
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 12:28 am:

Hopefully I can download this so all can read how the Model K influenced the Lincoln automobile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 01:17 am:

Hey Dave, I did a couple of "CTRL +" key combos to zoom in and it reads great here. Excellent articles. I had no idea the Model K of earlier times influenced the 30s Lincolns like they did.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 02:29 am:

"CTRL +" worked for me as well.
Don't forget to "CTRL -" an equal number of times when you are done reading.
Thank you for sharing these.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 02:50 am:

CTRL with the mouse wheel works well too.
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Csorba on Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 06:34 am:

Hey Wayne,
ctrl 0 saves all those -
Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Haynes on Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 03:03 pm:

I enjoy learning history.
Thanks to the researcher and poster of the info.
:-D

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration