Town Car Artists Painting

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Town Car Artists Painting
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 10:58 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 12:02 pm:

Jay,
This Painting called "Status by Model T" was painted by James Warren (Movie Star)and was 1 of 4 he paintings he did for Ford
-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Linsenbarth on Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 12:39 pm:

Isn't that painting beautiful, even if you didn't like Model T's. The little children's sailboat did it for me.
Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 02:47 pm:

Pretty tall roof. Ford must have known that Robert Wadlow would soon be born.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis on Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 08:29 pm:

Found the other three:Ford 2Ford 3Ford 4

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 09:09 am:

Those are great paintings, thanks for sharing them!

I see signatures but I can't make them out, who is the artist?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 09:26 am:

James Warren, Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 09:29 am:

Oops, missed seeing that further up (duh), thanks.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration