1925 T Speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 1925 T Speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Monday, June 09, 2014 - 01:14 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-stock-T-1925-T-Speedster-/121357435342?forc errptr=true&hash=item1c417781ce&item=121357435342&pt=US_Cars_Trucks#ht_38wt_1362

Kind of neat - it's like a T-bucket, but, with a T engine. The only part I'm confused about is where you are supposed to put your left foot. Seems like a prime candidate for moving the handbrake outside the body. Cool engine though - I want one of those dual exhaust manifolds. Also seems like a Stromberg OF would really unleash that engine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 10:31 am:

No one thought this was cool?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 10:38 am:

I think it's kind of cool :-)
Wouldn't build it exactly like that, too many post WW2 parts - but that's why we build our own cars to suit our own taste..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 10:41 am:

Gotta be a better way to support the steering column.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 10:42 am:

I like it Seth. If I bought it, I would put the GEMSA engine I have listed in it and go fast!

gemsa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 10:47 am:

The steering column looks like it's really old though, maybe from a brass era car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 11:05 am:

Brass era, judging by the quadrant, and non-Ford (no gear box under the steering wheel).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Linsenbarth on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 02:03 pm:

Now that's a real man's T Motor !
Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 04:54 pm:

That speedster was built by a guy from Indianapolis/Speedway, IN a few years back. I believe he calls his business "Bubba's Hot Rod Shop". I see it's in California now.

http://www.lindertech.com/bhrs/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 10:03 am:

I'd drive the snot out of it

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration