ACCESSORY OF THE DAY - 06/09/14 - MUD CLEATS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY - 06/09/14 - MUD CLEATS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, June 09, 2014 - 06:09 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, June 09, 2014 - 06:44 pm:

Jay:

Are you sure that they are mud cleats. I have a set and I always thought they were snow cleats. I have always been tempted to try them in the snow but they sure would be hard on the paint on the feloes.

snow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, June 09, 2014 - 07:48 pm:

I think they would work for either mud or snow. The strap on the fellow side is covered with kid leather but I bet your wood spoke in the direction of travel would take a beating by the metal strap leather or no leather.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration