Zagelmeyer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Zagelmeyer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 11:18 pm:

Does anyone Know of a Zagelmeyer Designed to go on a Coupe That has survived ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 11:46 pm:

I've seen the trailer version, but I'm having trouble imagining how it would be fitted to a coupe. I wonder if there are any pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 03:38 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Kable on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 05:24 am:

Here is the pamphlet for the Zagelmeyer.
As far as I know there is no survivers but it would be an easy thing to remake.
zagel01
zagel02

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Saylor on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 07:22 am:

all you need now is the manifold cooker and you're good to go

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration