The Ol' Truck Is Still A Babe Magnet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: The Ol' Truck Is Still A Babe Magnet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 08:24 pm:

Today I decided to clean up the garage a little, so I cranked up the old truck and pulled it out onto the street to get it out of the way. As I was cleaning up two lady realtors happened by passing out "call me if you want to buy or sell" information. They stopped to admire the truck. One of them in particular went on and on about how she remembers having a truck just like it when she was a girl and how great she thinks my truck is. Turned out to be quit a visit.

Fun.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael grady on Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 08:30 pm:

do tell...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Linsenbarth on Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 08:36 pm:

PICTURES!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 09:46 pm:

I don't have any pictures of the ladies, but here's one of the truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Saylor on Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 10:41 pm:

the 15 roadster never fails to turn heads. if only i could bring it to college with me ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 06:28 am:

My Model A Pickup always gets hit on my the ladies. It's all Black.
But the TT I had you couldent keep them away from it!
Thats a cool truck you got there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 06:40 am:

Henry - she is fantastic!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 10:39 am:

Henry,

Should not tease us with a reference to " Babe " and no pictures ... :-)

Some of us have dull lives and need some excitement now & again .... :-(

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 10:45 am:

Sorry Jim. You're right. I lost my head.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 10:50 am:

Jim, Here is a picture of a Babe for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 11:00 am:

Jaysus - that one cracked my screen. We need a visit from Christina, ASAP.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 12:11 pm:

Here is another babe for you that has been seen by many of you on this forum numerous times. I guess she could be considered one of our official mascots since she appears with a Model T:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 12:13 pm:

The end...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 12:15 pm:

Was that fast enough for you Ron? Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 12:17 pm:

Jim - that was FANTASTIC!!!!!! Thank you!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Canino on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 12:19 pm:

Here's one for you guys. Not sure if itís appropriate for the site? Apologies to anyone offended. The only actual clothing is the hat and the shoes, everything else is body paint. Thanks to my buddy Alan for being the artist he is

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 12:25 pm:

Thanks Frank. For a second there I thought I was looking at a Barbie doll standing in front of a model of a Model T. Kudos to Alan. Body painter...Now, that is one job I would not mind going to everyday...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 12:25 pm:

Makes me wish I paid closer attention in Art class.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 12:26 pm:

No orange peel there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 12:27 pm:

Brass guys have all the fun. No black shell pics like that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Canino on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 12:45 pm:

This is the model he actually painted to shoot with my car that day.... but all the other models wanted to pose with it too.... so what Henry originally said when he started this post must be true.... Model T's, still chick magnets :-)Again, all paint except the hat and shoes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Canino on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 12:55 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 01:04 pm:

Had to add my 2 cents worth...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 01:05 pm:

Whew...hell of a thing to show a guy days before his 51st birthday. It's hell getting old.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 01:14 pm:

Remember, beauty is only skin deep, . . . . . but ugly goes all the way through..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 01:17 pm:

And Jim,

What would Doreen say?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 01:21 pm:

Finally! A black shell (and a nickel)!! Guess there's still hope for the non-brass crowd.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 01:21 pm:

My mistake...
Darlene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 01:34 pm:

It's okay to look. Just don't touch...:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 02:03 pm:

Jim,
The girls or the cars?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 02:21 pm:

Both! My wife would kill me if I touched the girls and the owners would kill me if I touched their car...:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Canino on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 02:27 pm:

Rick,
When they're ugly, beauty is only a light switch away.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Canino on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 02:31 pm:

ok that was mean.... but I've always thought that saying was funny......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 05:09 pm:

Just 'cause you are on a diet don't mean you can't read the menu...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 05:26 pm:

Friday the 13th ...

Turned out to be

Not such a Bad Day

After all .... :-)

JIm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 07:50 pm:

Jim I got to get my 26 roadster done since T's are such a chick magnet. One of the girls I know wants a ride in the t so I better finish putting the read end together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 10:11 pm:

I have had both the cars and the girl, they both reproduced. I know how the girl did but not the cars. Have you ever heard of parthenogenetic reproduction? I have seen it.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration