OT What a wonderful Father's Day. OT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT What a wonderful Father's Day. OT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Sunday, June 15, 2014 - 07:56 pm:

I just started the Sedan for the first time with it's rebuilt engine/transmission. What a fantastic feeling. It's the first time I'd heard it run in over a year and it was great. Okay, now the not so great news. Apparently the overflow on the radiator is broken inside the top tank. But I believe I can handle the repair on it without to much concern. I was a little disappointed when the car wouldn't run on magneto but the disappointment was short lived once I looked down at the magneto post and realized I'd forgot to hook the magneto up. I know I should be embarrassed for committing such an egregious error but to be honest I was too elated hearing it run to feel too bad. All in all it was a wonderful Father's Day! I kinda wonder though, what did my kids do today? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, June 16, 2014 - 01:42 am:

As long as YOU had a fun day!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration