Need the front spring brace for '26-27

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Need the front spring brace for '26-27
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Clark on Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 08:58 pm:

I looking for the front brace that you bolt the front spring to.

And the frame brackets, that you bolt the front fender braces to.

On a '26-'27

Pat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lorenzo leon on Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 09:13 pm:

Is your chassis a 26-7 ? I think its best to get a chassis for the year than to get parts and rivit them to the one you have, If you where in fla I could get you one for around $100
JUST MY OPINION

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Friday, June 20, 2014 - 12:08 am:

Try the classifieds!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Friday, June 20, 2014 - 09:52 am:

Pat I saw your ad at Fordbarn but they won't let me answer over there, I have the front fender braces NOS and a used front spring brace danuser88@ktis.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, June 20, 2014 - 10:26 am:

Pat:

Check the classifieds I have both items on there.

front brace

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration