OT - Anyone need hauling out of Fargo, ND - Minnesota - Wisconsin ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - Anyone need hauling out of Fargo, ND - Minnesota - Wisconsin ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Friday, June 20, 2014 - 07:55 am:

June 20th

I have a post in the Classifieds ..... :-)

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, June 20, 2014 - 08:44 am:

The new Pedal Home.Great for the environment! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Friday, June 20, 2014 - 09:10 am:

Mack,

I ACTUALLY had someone call me wondering how much
weight I could haul in my " little camper " ....

After a long moment of silence - I told them the picture was intended to be humorous.

They were DEAD SERIOUS .....

(Not someone from the MTFCA Forum) ...... :-)

Jim

The phone is ringing & I am running late ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, June 20, 2014 - 10:39 pm:

1.2 watt Motorola. Dang good phone. I loved my bag phone but cant use it any more.
full 3 watts that could sneak around and find a tower alot better than these pocket thingys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Friday, June 20, 2014 - 10:56 pm:

Mack,

Those were the days ....

I had a ' Metagram ' pager that translated voice messages to text and a brick phone with a long high gain antennae ..... :-)

Hard to leave a brick phone somewhere & walk away ....

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 08:44 am:

This trip has been filled ...

On my way to New York ....

Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration