16 Coupelet Update

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 16 Coupelet Update
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Monday, June 23, 2014 - 11:41 pm:

Here's a quick picture of my 16 with some of it's sheet metal on. I found an excellent welder to fix all the original sheet metal. Still have some fine tuning on the fit and finish to do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 12:49 am:

Thanks for the update. I'm glad you are keeping the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren W. Mortensen on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 02:57 am:

Oh, that looks perty!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 04:08 am:

That is all so nice!
Thank you for sharing.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 05:13 am:

That is lovely indeed. Quite rare to see one "down under", so please keep posting photos. I for one enjoy them very much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 05:56 am:

Looking great. What a rare car.
Thanks for the update...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 10:10 am:

You're doing a great job on it, Philip. I wish mine was that far along...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 12:14 pm:

Thanks for the words of encouragement, I hope to have all the sheet metal back on by the end of the summer.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration