A neat Model T picture story

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: A neat Model T picture story
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 05:45 pm:

Most of us are familiar with Jim who travels all over the country transporting cars. When I found this I had to share it here.

http://www.fordbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142929

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 05:47 pm:

None of the pics show for me. I don't know if it's because I'm on a work computer or do I need to be a member of Ford barn to see them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 07:30 pm:

You need to be a member to see pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Friday, June 27, 2014 - 07:05 am:

Steve,

Thanks for the appreciation !

I posted the story in a separate thread here
on the forum - had to re-size the pictures
to make them fit ....

Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration