OT- Funny Craigslist car for sale ad

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT- Funny Craigslist car for sale ad
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 11:27 pm:

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/4540245704.html

This seller has a sense of humor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Booth on Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 11:54 pm:

"Keyless entry. Pull up to the club and lock the car while you're walking away from it like a pimp."

Priceless!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 12:55 am:

Hey, I've had some cars kinda like that. You can leave the windows down and the keys in it knowing full well that it'll be right there when you come back. It's kind of a peaceful, easy feeling. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 01:28 am:

"Let the bidding was begin."

hahaha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 03:19 am:

When I was doing post grad studies, a classmate had a late 60's Nova (about 4 years old). I came from a winter climate (salt on the roads) and all the fenders and doors had about 3-4" ate off at the bottom. He left the key in it all the time. When he graduated he took the plates, keys and registration and flew home to the east coast. The Nova sat for several weeks in the lot until the man with a magnet came picked it up and crushed it. Real shame; it was a factory 396 4 speed. Oh, He always had repeat dates. There was a sticker on the dash: "I'm not going to be poor forever". Gals loved it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 10:07 am:

My truck has had a gas gauge just like the one in the car in the ad, just about as long too! :-) Wish my gas mileage was that good.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration