OT - AACA Meet in Lincoln Nebraska last week

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - AACA Meet in Lincoln Nebraska last week
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 08:07 pm:

I took the "K" to the AACA central spring meet on Thursday and Friday last week. I didn't see any Ts, but the weather wasn't cooperating well, so there may have been some early Fords on trailers I didn't get to see. Saturday was the judging/show day but I had other commitments.

Mike Vaughn drove his beautiful 14 T roadster and gave a seminar on Model T carbs on Friday, but I didn't think to get a pic of his car (maybe he will post it if he sees this). Mike gave a great seminar on rebuilding carburetor s.

Being the oldest car at the evening meal on Thursday, I was able to park in front:

A few of the many cars:

And I stayed in Lincoln at the host Hotel on Thursday night so I was able to get "lit up:"

The only mishap, a blown tire on Friday just before a local car show. So, on the trailer, and home we went.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 08:26 pm:

Nice work!

Hope you got a piece of corn fed meat at the Cornhusker hotel afterwards.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration