OT - Congratulations to our neighbours to the north....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - Congratulations to our neighbours to the north....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 01:13 pm:

Happy Canada Day to all the members of the forum celebrating today....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuVsHt3rBnc&feature=youtu.be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 01:38 pm:

I love it Dick!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 01:42 pm:

It seemed appropriate. I hoped it wouldn't offend anyone.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 02:29 pm:

Quite appropriate. A line early in the song said that Canada has half the world's fresh water. (!) Is that right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 02:30 pm:

Aye!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By steve miller- mississauga,ontario on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 03:20 pm:

Mike, you are correct.
It also has the largest undefended border, the largest fresh water island and the largest coastal border

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 03:29 pm:

Hail Canada! And more happy days ahead.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 03:31 pm:

Enjoy your day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 03:51 pm:

Have a great day all my Canadian Brothers!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By steve miller- mississauga,ontario on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 03:54 pm:

And that is where Santa Clause lives

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 04:17 pm:

Where I am, Canada is my neighbor to the south.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 04:35 pm:

Old geography quiz. If you go straight south from Detroit what is the first foreign country you will encounter? Most will miss it.
Happy Canada Day neighbor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Fowler - Eagle River, Alaska on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 04:55 pm:

I go East to get to Canada.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By steve miller- mississauga,ontario on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 04:58 pm:

Gary.
Windsor, Ontario, Canada is south of Detroit.
across the Ambassador Bridge

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 05:45 pm:

Funny Barry !!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By steve miller- mississauga,ontario on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 06:33 pm:

Barry,
Next you'll be telling us it's always daytime up there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 06:56 pm:

Hey, Dick -- Brian Williams just did a story on that song on the NBC Nightly News!

Pretty cool, eh? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Kramer on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 08:09 pm:

As a point of interest astronaut Col. Chris Hadfield's father Roger Built a Hucks aircraft starter for First world war aircraft,on a Model T Ford chassis.Roger is also an old car guy.
Google Roger Hadfield to see the pictures.
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Fowler - Eagle River, Alaska on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 09:24 pm:

Steve M. - Well for most of the State that is true this time of year. Can't say that in December, however. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd on Wednesday, July 02, 2014 - 10:03 am:

Gary White, without cheating and looking at an atlas, I'm guessing Cuba.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Wednesday, July 02, 2014 - 06:46 pm:

eh ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, July 02, 2014 - 07:12 pm:

Ken, all you have to do is read higher in this thread. Windsor is south of Detroit. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration