Old Photo - Argh!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Argh!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, July 03, 2014 - 11:17 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P Noonan on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 12:37 am:

Seems like that lucky guy got a Red Ryder BB gun for Christmas..:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 08:40 am:

He is keeping an eye out for chuck holes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 08:49 am:

His windshield looks folded down...maybe he took a horse-biscuit in the eye following ol' Dobbin too close!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 10:14 am:

At the 2010 Long Beach swap a week after surgery for torn retina.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Zahorik on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 10:53 am:

There's an interesting shadow just at the front of the picture. Do you think it is the photographer? Did this camera have a hood?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 11:27 am:

RD, I didn't know they did retina surgery on parrots! Looks like he is doing well, hope you are too!

Today is our 38th. wedding anniversary!

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 11:38 am:

Mike I think it is an old style graphlex single lens reflex camera. I have one from 1903, it is comfortable to hold and it shoots really nice photos. You can imagine how this would make that distinctive shadow!

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 11:43 am:

Rock wall foundation. Guessing somewhere in the upper midwest. Iowa, Wisconsin or Minnesota?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Zahorik on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 11:51 am:

Bet you are correct. What I had thought could be a hood is most likely elbows.
Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Saturday, July 05, 2014 - 03:46 pm:

Does that car have a left front door?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration