Question about hassles shocks worth

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Question about hassles shocks worth
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Monday, July 07, 2014 - 05:32 pm:

I'm cleaning out some of the stuff in my garage. I have a set of Hasslet shocks both front and rear and a whole bunch of beehive springs with them. They are already to install with the new pins. I guess I'm never going to get time to put them in.. I guess my question is what are they worth? I'm sorry I cannot load a photo I'm is all I have is my iPhone.. I can email a photo I just can't put it on the model T site

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Monday, July 07, 2014 - 05:34 pm:

Sorry, auto correct. Hassler shocks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Monday, July 07, 2014 - 05:35 pm:

Will I get 100.00/pr front or rear for singles, 200.00/pr doubles front or rear, 26-7 variety I get 250.00/pr front or rear plus Ins and UPS

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration