Wiring Diagram

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Wiring Diagram
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Scott Owens on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 01:08 am:

Hi, I saw a while back something about some of the wiring diagram,s were wrong. I didnt think much of it at the time but now I need to rewire my Coupe. Can someone please post the right wiring diagram? Thanks, Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 04:20 am:

What year coupe? Starter/generator?
Sorry, I am not computer savvy enough to find and post a wiring diagram anyway. And I am not trying to be snide. There are at least five different wirings for a coupe (although two cover most '20s Ts). Plus brake-light. I just want whoever has them available to post to be able to post the correct one.
Besides, I get curious, I have a '24 coupe.
Good luck!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 07:08 am:

Here is what I saved from an earlier post. I hope this is what your looking for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 07:10 am:

Here is what I saved from an earlier post. I hope this is what your looking for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Scott Owens on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 10:49 am:

Thanks and Sorry about not stating the year. I have a 27 coupe. All the wires are bare and need replacement. Now I can get going. Thanks, Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Wilson on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 10:54 am:

Texas T's has free downloadable diagrams http://www.texastparts.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=TTP&Category_ Code=z

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration