Help Needed in Eugene Oregon

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Help Needed in Eugene Oregon
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 10:07 am:

I need someone who lives near 549 West Broadway in Eugene to check out a Little Blue Car "For Sale" at a Garage Sale for me!!!!
I do not know the Owners Name or Phone # so I can not contact them.
I would like to have a crack at it before someone else does. (Maybe it will Not sell at the Garage Sale) so I still need to contact the Owner and have them contact us at (719)784-1915 in Colorado

-Don Watson modelttowncarclub@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 12:10 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 12:33 pm:

If the ad was on Craigs list you can still send them a note through Craigs list. There is a box for sending questions if no phone number or email address is in the ad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 12:51 pm:

Don I'll be in Eugene tomorrow. I can swing by there and check it out then if you like.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 03:43 pm:

Mark,
The Garage Sale was listed but had no Phone # or e mail address
You Could send a message which I did,but have not received a reply. I have heard from different people that they Never received a Reply this way in spite of something still for sale.

Danial,
I sent you a private email

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 05:21 pm:

Guess if I was selling a car even if it's in a garage sale I would want to be contacted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 06:13 pm:

Hi Don, check for an email from danthecardude AT hotmail.

That car is only a few blocks from where I work. I'll even get you a few more pics if you like, assuming it hasn't sold yet.

Glad to help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 07:21 pm:

Don, I know this is 'cold' but Eugene is only 109 miles and 2 hours and 10 minutes from Waldoport, by way of the best roads. I bet James Bissell would check it out for you! ( Ha Ha, grin )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 08:04 pm:

Terry,
Thanks for responding and Mentioning James Bissell but I have someone who works with in a couple of blocks and is going to check on it tomorrow. Pray it did not sell before then
You guys are on the Forum awesome!!!

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 08:16 pm:

Don let us know how it all works out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, July 14, 2014 - 10:41 am:

And, what that "little blue car" is?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Monday, July 14, 2014 - 01:36 pm:

Hi Gary,
Sorry its Not a T its a Car for the Wife that we have been searching for.

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 11:46 am:

Mike,
We got the Car! -but it wasn't easy
-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 12:43 pm:

Pictures??? It is OT so it should be ok :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 04:23 pm:

Don, assuming you got my latest email from last night?

Danial

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 04:40 pm:

IT would be considerate to at least tell us what kind of a car, for it be be worth 800 miles reach.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 10:10 pm:

1998 Suzuki X 90 --one of 477 built

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 10:19 pm:

It is a rather unique and cool little car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 11:44 pm:

Here's one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Monday, July 28, 2014 - 09:40 pm:

Had a great, but quick visit with Don. I picked him up at the bus station in his own X90. I pulled up to the curb and shouted, "Hey sailor, need a ride?"

I had picked up the car the day before from the young lovely who was selling it and brought it to our warehouse there in Eugene for safe keeping.

I just got an email from Don and he arrived home just fine in Colorado just fine in the new little set of wheels. Here's a pic of the actual car: (Carol wanted to pose in it for a photo op before we put it in the warehouse.)

It's amazing to me that this little thing had 4x4, full options including ice cold air, t-tops and a factory 6 disc CD changer in it.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration