Special Thanks to Vince in Boone NC

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Special Thanks to Vince in Boone NC
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lionel cohen on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 09:06 am:

Hi I'm a retired auto mechanic and car enthusiast. I was traveling thru Boone NC and noticed all the Model T's. It was incredible site! Rarely ever had seen a operating Model T on the road.
I met a Model T owner at the Baymont Hotel yesterday morning where I was staying while having coffee, His name was Vince. What a great guy. He took the time to explain all the working mechanisms on the car I was wondering about and actually gave me a ride. WOW NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE RIDING IN A MODEL T, I think I'm Hooked on Model T's now.
So thank you Vince and to all the proud owners of these cars, I hope one day I can keep the tradition going and be a proud owner and pass the enthusiasm to someone else such as me.
And best of all I'm a new member.
All the best,
And Thanks Vince your a great guy !!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 09:21 am:

Good Job Vince!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 07:19 pm:

Lionel, Welcome to the Model T Family!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration