San Diego MTFCA tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: San Diego MTFCA tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 04:45 pm:

San Diego tour, where are the tour pictures?????
The other club has too many (ALL from the same person)
The MTFCA tour this year sounds like a "CITY" tour, but I may be wrong.
I have been to a few tours in the North East and was disappointed with the lack of rural area. You leave one city and enter the next. I guess I have live in Texas to long. (Lots of open area)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 05:51 pm:

Willie, I'm with u. The tours in big city areas are not for me. I used to belong to a club that most of their tours were in metro areas. I don't go to those areas in my PU, let alone in my Model T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 06:02 pm:

Willie,

But the view of the bay from from Pt Loma is fantastic.

See you in San Angelo.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration