OT - "Korea: One POW's Story"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - "Korea: One POW's Story"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 05:31 pm:

Two years ago my friend, Lloyd Roberts, one of the few geniuses I have known, gave me a copy of this book he had written for his family. I am not a book reader, but once I started on this one, I could hardly put it down. Wifey then read it, and liked it. Sent to daughter-in-law, who edits books, who really liked it, in spite of words like Jap. Thus became the quest to get it published as a e-book. It is now on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Korea-POWs-Story-Lloyd-Roberts-ebook/dp/B00LU3IJ04/ref=sr_ 1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1405536630&sr=8-2&keywords=korea+One+POW%27s+Story both as an e-book, and hard copy.

Along the way, Lloyd was put in contact with the Library of Congress, which took an official deposition from him for posterity.

At least one of you expressed interest in the book when I mentioned it two years ago. I'll add more about Lloyd and his adventures if there's interest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 06:37 pm:

for the paper back;
http://www.amazon.com/Korea-POWs-Story-Lloyd-Roberts/dp/0996106316/ref=sr_1_1?ie =UTF8&qid=1405636588&sr=8-1&keywords=Korea%3A+One+POW%27s+Story

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 11:49 pm:

Also, available at Barnes and Noble and possibly others.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration