Trying again guess what these are

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Trying again guess what these are
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J Williams on Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 09:58 pm:

Ok hopefully this will be the same site that Jim. Thode
Corrected for me I think I know what I did wrong

Http://www.flickr.com/photos/fordtt/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 08:42 pm:

Taking a wild guess, exhaust bypass.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 09:37 pm:

Exhaust cutout, for pic 2 and 3. The thing that appears to clamp around the steering column, may be a simple switch to turn on parking lights.??? the other item with suction cups is a "I do not know"

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration