14 dash to floor engine cover

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 14 dash to floor engine cover
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Tri on Monday, July 21, 2014 - 03:28 am:

Is there a cover that goes over the rear part of the head floor to dash on a 14

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin in South Africa on Monday, July 21, 2014 - 05:08 am:

I think you are referring to a dash shield? If so, it looks like this...

Hope this helps, but if not, clarify and I will try to help,

Cheers
Justin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, July 21, 2014 - 09:17 am:

I haven't used mine in years.The front floor mat will rise every now and then but you can't believe how much cooler it will run.Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Monday, July 21, 2014 - 10:21 am:

John Regan makes faithful reproductions of the dash shield:

http://funprojects.com/products/3638E5.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Tri on Monday, July 21, 2014 - 11:12 am:

Is that flat or shaped to cover the head
my legs get toasty with the heat with the top up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Monday, July 21, 2014 - 11:23 am:

It is flat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Tri on Monday, July 21, 2014 - 03:01 pm:

Any one have a picture of one fitted

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 08:43 am:

Are those covers original to the cars or accessories?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 01:59 pm:

Original factory issue.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 02:10 pm:

Will, here is a shot of mine, you can only see part of it. I will try and get a better picture this evening if you still want it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 02:12 pm:

Thanks Erik. I guess a lot of them got thrown out with the original firewalls.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Tri on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 06:07 pm:

Hi thanks for picture it's how it meets to floor boards as i think I might have to fab it up with a slight box to cover head

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration