Wire Wheels on my '25 Tudor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Wire Wheels on my '25 Tudor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dana A. Crosby in Glendale, Az on Monday, July 21, 2014 - 01:15 pm:

I am replacing my wood wheels on my '25 Tudor with '26-'27 wire wheels. All is sorted except for the spare tire mount. I need suggestions and pictures, if possible, of the way to do that. Can I use a '26-'27 sedan mount somehow?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house on Monday, July 21, 2014 - 02:57 pm:

I don't see why not. Weren't wire wheels offered on Fords in late '25? But that was probably on the first of the 'New and Improved' model. I think the part you're looking for is sometimes called the 'gooseneck' and it attaches on the rear spring clamps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Monday, July 21, 2014 - 03:10 pm:

I did just that on my '24 Tudor...'26-7 spare mount.
Not correct on mine but works good.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration