Got my wheels tightened-

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Got my wheels tightened-
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Bond on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 10:18 pm:

Actually got my new front wheels just cleaned off a bit on the AACA/HCCA Joint Reliability Tour up in the Lancaster PA area a few weeks ago. Thought this was such a great pic. Note my wife Susan was in the back seat taking a picture of the guy taking a picture! Our grandson in riding shotgun and Susan's cousins youngest son Cole is riding along. My model T was actually the first car he ever drove, so he was eager to come along for the tour.
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lovejoy, So Cal on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 12:20 am:

awesome shot, great fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 12:37 am:

Excellent! That's what they're for. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 07:27 am:

I wish there was a ford nearby us to drive our Ford through. There is a river nearby, that gets very low during the Summer, but there is still a deep trough on one side. My son found this out the hard way while playing in his Bronco. I know of a ford up in North GA that we have pictures of my wife's Mustang going through, but that's not quite the same as a T. That is a good picture and looks like a fun time.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration