Looking for Surf City Rick for question Fast

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Looking for Surf City Rick for question Fast
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 05:07 pm:

Rick, I'm working with a vinyl sign maker to create a Kant Skore stencil. I have the photos of the "original Mikes" photo of the #19 car you put on the forum. The thread also includes the way I painted Kant Skore on the hood of my yellow car.
My question:
1. Do you have or know where I can go to get a blown up or closer photo of the #19 car, or
2. What is your opinion as to how close did I get the text font (to the original) on the hood of my car?

I'm going to change it up alittle in that Im going to have it made in a circle rather than the straight across text.

Thank you for any help

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 05:57 pm:

Do a Forum search for Ed Winfield, Ty. Last year I think I saw a pic of him in that car.

I don't have any pix better than what I snapped at Mike's. It was not a very good pic.

How about a pic of your Speedster for the lurkers?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 07:05 pm:

Ok Rick, you guided me to some good photos. I have just decided to go with the original hood design rather that going with my round design. Got to stay true. Thanks again.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration