Cutaway 1917 Model T chassis at the Toyota Museum in Nagoya

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Cutaway 1917 Model T chassis at the Toyota Museum in Nagoya
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Benoit on Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 06:57 am:

I've seen a few of these around. Were they made from wrecks or supplied by Ford?

The plaque says it was used at a driver training school in Tokyo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 08:17 am:

I'd like one of those in my shed, looks like it's got a few remnants from 1916, low head? fan bracket and that throttle set up doesn't look familiar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 09:16 am:

It is a great museum, actually in Toyota City outside of Nagoya. The beef curry sold in the gift shop is fabulous.

The "1909" in the Toyota museum is mostly 1910 parts.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration