Dimensions For Speedster Plywood Platform

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Dimensions For Speedster Plywood Platform
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 06:33 pm:

Does anyone have, or can anyone tell me where to find, the dimensions of the plywood platform and seat for a Speedster? TNX

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 08:55 pm:

Hello Hal,

Are you seeking dimensions for a "generic" speedster or a Syverson bodied speedster?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 09:40 pm:

Bill, The "generic" speedster is about all this simple mind can handle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 09:44 pm:

I wonder if he means an open speedster. One with just a gas tank, seats and the firewall. With or without fenders. I would like to know also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 09:59 pm:

Just the platform on which to install the seats, tank etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 10:46 pm:

Since I saw it was for you, Hal, I went to the garage and measured the platform of the yellow peril, and it's 32x64. The 2x4 sides are longer. You want length of those, too?

Thanks again, Hal.

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Sunday, July 27, 2014 - 01:25 am:

Thanks Ralph!! That' what I wanted.

The pictures bring back good memories.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier on Sunday, July 27, 2014 - 05:44 am:

Here's one I really like the looks of Hal. KGB

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration