Business Cards

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Business Cards
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ben Umberger on Sunday, July 27, 2014 - 11:24 am:

Our T Club is about to make business cards and My wife and I are looking at the same for occasions like the Hershey show.

Is anyone willing to show what you have for cards? Warning, we might borrow ideas

Thanks

Ben

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Sunday, July 27, 2014 - 11:33 am:

Ben
This is what I did,
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, July 27, 2014 - 11:45 am:

I have been using this one for 32 years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, July 27, 2014 - 12:03 pm:

Here's mine. I like them clear, simple, and easy to read. White card stock for easy copying.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Sunday, July 27, 2014 - 11:01 pm:

Here is one side of mine.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration