Anyone Live near Emerson DR in Euless,TX ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Anyone Live near Emerson DR in Euless,TX ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 11:46 pm:

If you live near Emerson Drive in Euless,TX Please contact me as I need something picked up and shipped to me

Don Watson (719)784-1915

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 10:29 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Friday, August 01, 2014 - 10:37 am:

Bump Doesn't anyone live in Euless?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, August 01, 2014 - 10:51 am:

Wiki says that oven 50,000 folks do, and that it's a suburb of Ft. Worth. There ought to be someone here in the DFW area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Friday, August 01, 2014 - 11:48 am:

There's a few on here that live in/near Dallas. Euless is in between Dallas and Fort Worth. I'm about 300 miles Southwest of there so it would be quite a commute.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Friday, August 01, 2014 - 04:51 pm:

David Tipton,

I must have copied your email down wrong as my message to you came back
Please contact again!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 04:02 pm:

Mission Accomplished
Thanks David!!!!!!
The People on the Forum are awesome

-Don

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration