Movie full of Model Ts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Movie full of Model Ts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Green - So Cal on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 12:02 pm:

Just watched a real sleeper, "No God, No Master" on Netflix. Beautiful Model Ts on every corner!

A real good period piece on 1919 America regarding the Sacco & Vanzetti affair, the beginnings of the FBI and social unrest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 12:09 pm:

And movie people still cannot get correct cars for the time period.

I would actually like to see it in more detail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 02:01 pm:

It's not available from Netflakes on DVD, so I will get it if they decide to make a dvd.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Green - So Cal on Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 12:41 pm:

Yes William, I too noted the plethora of 1924 models and the occasional nickel plated radiators, natural wood wheels, side view mirrors for a piece dated 1919.

Ricks, be sure to see this film; I thought of you and your politics immediately :-)

I must give great credit for their costume dept and set decoration--the best 1920's color and fashion I have ever seen in a movie!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Doolittle on Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 01:50 pm:

Movie trailer on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9eZwNukn0Y

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration