Old Photo - Contemplating The Drive

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Contemplating The Drive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 10:46 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 03:35 am:

Jay, you should have used "Waiting for the wife". Don't believe he's about to head off on an Ocean to Ocean record run dressed like that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Amara on Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 05:31 am:

I wonder if he's a War Veteran? Looks like he may have a prosthetic leg. Does anyone else see it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 07:34 am:

The rear windows indicate a 1920 or 1921 Canadian car. American cars never had windows like that, did they?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 07:47 am:

Neat photo. I didn't notice the leg until you mentioned it, Joe. I looked at the photo again and there is another fellow leaning across the front seat, you can see his face.

I think the caption should read, "Waiting for his turn in the outhouse"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 09:33 am:

Hard to tell, but it appears the top sockets are oval.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 05:31 pm:

Perhaps he wishes he could drive, maybe cannot do so with that leg.
Norm

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration