Jim Kelsey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Jim Kelsey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 06:47 am:

I tried several times returning your message on the message board without any success. I also tried reaching you with your regular email address.
I do have a straight drag link 31 1/4 long.

Please email by my regular email address: modelt1912@msn.com. Or call 303-774-9246

I can only answer the message board about fifty percent of the time and yes I do drop down to the proper passage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 12:06 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 03:28 pm:

Dave,

I forwarded this link to him as well. Far as I know all is well in the Kelsey home although I know he is busy getting ready for his mother to move in with him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 04:30 pm:

Dave:

I don't know why it isn't coming into my inbox. I did receive John's e-mail. I checked to see if your e-mail address was accidentally flagged as a "blocked" sender and it wasn't. Very strange. I will call you today. Thanks!!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration