Got our 25 tt

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Got our 25 tt
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronnie wehba on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 08:19 am:

Picked up our 25 TT had to change steering shaft I had two laying around cleaned carb got it running drove around our area 10-15minutes it puked some water just think it was over filled will play some more after church pics later

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 08:33 am:

Congratulations and welcome! We'd love to see some pics, be aware that they need to be resized to under 194K to fit on the forum. I find that a width of 7 inches at 150 dots per inch works well. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronnie wehba on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 08:58 am:

I'll post pics after church and wife can figure out how to resize I sure can't do it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronnie wehba on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 11:56 am:

My 1925 Model TT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronnie wehba on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 11:59 am:

Side view

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration