Open car top installation

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Open car top installation
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Brennan on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 11:02 pm:

Where can I find written directions for installation for open cat top
Thank's, John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 11:16 pm:

Mac's has them for the Cartouche tops they sell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 11:26 pm:

Go to the Classtique Upholstery website. There is a clickable link on the upper left of the home page that will send you to how-to videos posted on YouTube.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Monday, August 04, 2014 - 12:16 am:

John, If you are using a kit the bows must be the correct length. If they are not spot on you will have to have the top custom made.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Monday, August 04, 2014 - 09:37 am:

I installed a Classtique kit on my 1924 touring / pickup conversion, and helped another member install a Cartouche kit on his 1926 roadster. My personal observation from these two data points was that the Classtique kit had more "allowance" (extra material) to allow for slight adjustments / variations in the positioning of the rear curtain and top.

Here are links to the Classtique videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLxCd-PFWCs&list=UUIuv3WEC5U2knJWGhCqYTNw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH43ONSK6T0&list=UUIuv3WEC5U2knJWGhCqYTNw

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Brennan on Monday, August 04, 2014 - 07:56 pm:

Thank's for all the information - very helpful
John

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration